Online Bachelor of Science Nursing
Find us on Facebook! Healthcare at C.S.U.D.H. Extended Education
Connect to us on LinkedIn! Healthcare at CSUDH Extended Education
Complete your RN to BSN degree in Nursing online at a time and place convenient to you!
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing curriculum is for registered nurses who are adult learners whose time, lifestyles or work schedules make it difficult to complete a traditional course of study in residence on a campus. BSN courses, including clinical role performance courses, are offered online making courses convenient for students with busy schedules. Some onsite classes are required, either on campus or at selected sites throughout California. Some courses may be taken before admission to the program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
• 60 or more transferable college units (70 semester units/105 quarter units maximum
accepted from community colleges and 96 units from a four-year institution)
• Current RN licensure in the United States or an RN interim permit
• College GPA of at least 2.0
• Completion of basic skills General Education (G.E.) courses (12 units) (If is recommended that students obtain G.E. certification from a community college prior to admissions)
• English Composition (3 units) (passed with a grade of "C" or better)
• Critical Thinking/Logic (3 units) (passed with a grade of "C" or better)
• Oral Communications (3 units) (passed with a grade of "C" or better)
• GE Math/Quantitative Reasoning (3 units) (passed with a grade of "C" or better)
• Statistics (3 units)
• Chemistry (3 units)
BSN Degree Requirements (49-52 units) A total of a minimum of 120 semester units are required for the degree. Students transferring from a community college can transfer a maximum of 70 units and students from a four year institution may transfer a maximum of 96 units. Electives are not required unless necessary to complete degree requirements.
Important! If you live outside of California, you must register for BSN classes through Extended Education Registration. If you live inside of California, you must register for BSN classes through normal CSUDH registration.
CSUDH nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN), and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).